- About Us
- Proven Success
Inspired Perspectives LLC, is a wellness engagement company dedicated to providing communication materials that inspire change to employee health, mind and body. Inspired Perspectives isn’t just a great place to work; we also know the joys of embracing a healthy lifestyle. We are driven to provide the latest products and services to keep employees enthusiastic about their health and well-being. We are seeking a dedicated and fanatical Client Engagement Manager who is looking for a career in customer support/technical support.
Well-Being Tech Guide
The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for account management including:
- Maintaining a professional and satisfying relationship with assigned clients.
- Provide product and service troubleshooting to clients and their employees.
- Work with the client to keep the brand look and feel.
- Implement new challenge sites, offering best practices.
- Conduct trainings, report reviews, and other presentations for clients.
- Work with the IP team to provide corresponding customized communications.
- Gain an understanding of client needs and direction – providing them support.
- Maintain an attitude of pleasantly persistent.
The Well-Being Tech Guide works directly as a subject matter expert and critical thinker for situation resolution. They are responsible for maintaining relationships for existing and potential customers who have questions and concerns about a product or service. The following list outlines the main day to day tasks of this position:
- Front line support and training via email, telephone, screen share and in person.
- Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues, provide first tier support to clients and their employees.
- Provide guidance on product usage, understanding best practices and growing from client knowledge.
- Work within the IP team to manage all aspects of your client relationship.
- Utilize technology to provide a canvas for client engagement.
- Have and understand IP offerings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- At least one year of direct client relations or account management skills.
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to follow directions from supervisors and senior colleagues.
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience.
- Dependable to be at work during agreed upon hours.
- Previous experience of account ownership highly recommended.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience with documenting procedures.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe, and Internet Browsers.
- Basic knowledge of HTML code a plus.
- Know how to use a Mac proficiently.