- About Us
- Tools & Services
Women As Health Care Decision Makers
Research shows the critical role women play as the “Health Care Decision Makers” for their families and others they care for. Women are deciding which medicines to take, health treatments to follow and doctors to see, and how to live a healthy lifestyle. When we consider these findings, we see an opportunity to improve how we think about and engage with women as primary health care decision makers. This is where working with a woman owned business can give workplace wellness programs an edge for engagement.
It is widely recognized that women make 80% of the consumer decisions and influence the other 20%. Major corporations have gained insight into the value of having vendor bases that resemble their customers. This provides corporations with a deeper understanding of consumers. It can drive market penetration. This can improve brand positioning and develop a positive public relationship image.
Inspired Perspectives, has earned a national certification as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
The certification adds Inspired Perspectives to the exclusive list of 11,500 certified women-business enterprises in the U.S., and allows the company to compete for work set aside for woman and minority-owned businesses in the federal and private sectors.
What is the certification process to become a nationally recognized woman owned business?
A meticulous process including an in-depth review of the business and a site inspection. The certification process is designed to confirm the business is at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by a woman or women. According to WBENC, by including woman-owned businesses among their vendors, corporations and government agencies demonstrate their commitment to fostering diversity and the continued development of their supplier/vendor diversity programs.
The Women’s Business Enterprise National Council is the nation’s largest third party certifier of business owned and operated by women in the United States. WBENC is a resource for thousands of US companies and government agencies that rely on WBENC’s certification as an integral part of their supplier diversity programs. www.wbenc.org